Ogun State Co-operative Federation Limited. (OGSCOFED) is looking for a Co-operative Auditor and Extension Officer.
Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria
Cooperative Auditor and Extension Officer
- To Audit Co-operative Societies in his/her area or Cooperative Societies allocated to him/her from time to time by the area Auditor.
- To Audit any Cooperative Union that may be allocated to him/her by the Senior Cooperative Auditor
- Attend to the problems in his/her Cooperative Societies/Unions that may be allocated to him/her by the Senior Cooperative Auditor
- To maintain an Audit Register for his/her area (if in charge of an area).
- To collect Audit and Supervision Fees (ASF) and OGSCOFED Annual fee data during the preparation of Annual Accounts.
- To carry out other duties as may be assigned to him/her from time to time by the Senior Staff of the Audit section.
- Prepare a Monthly Progress Returns, Monthly Analyst Form, Audited Trial Balance, Board Meeting Minutes and General Meeting minutes attended.
- BSC/HND/OND in Cooperative Economics and Business Management or Cooperative related course
- 2 – 3 years of working experience in a Cooperative organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and common office equipment Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Attention to details
The submission deadline is on Wednesday, 31st March 2021. The candidate must commit to respect the aforementioned timeline. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please submit your CV in PDF format to email@example.com
For your Advert placement, call: +234(0)8034088105 or +234(0)7038247304